STRONG WIND BLOWS OFF SCHOOL ROOF: He added that they reported the matter to the provincial office in Bhisho. Malibongwe Mtima, the provincial education spokesman, said he will have to check on the department’s system to see whether the problem had been
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Paramedics protest in Bhisho - 22 June 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Chaos in Uitenhage as angry residents demand housing repairs - 22 June 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Positive Behaviour for Learning for Port Stephens - 22 June 2018
- PE in the news: Klate among names in Wits, Chippa swap deals - 22 June 2018
- Mandela University hosts colloquium highlighting role of the Arts in ocean sciences - 22 June 2018