Social heads at war: Bhisho boss Stanley Khanyile has broken his silence over what he termed his “ill-treatment” at the hands of Eastern Cape social development MEC Nancy Sihlwayi. Khanyile, the Eastern Cape department of social development HoD, has written to premier …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 24 April 2019
- ECPTA appoints Boomtown as media planning and buying partner - 24 April 2019
- COGTA Minister Asked to Urgently Intervene in Nelson Mandela Bay - 24 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Johnny Sexton’s younger brother Jerry has signed a three-year deal with the Southern Kings - 24 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ernst Middendorp wants Pule Ekstein to stay at Chiefs - 24 April 2019