Retailers not to blame for high milk prices, says Tuskys CEO: The product is retailing at an average of Sh103 per litre, which is second to South Africa’s Bhisho city where it is retailed at Sh149. Some twitter users pointed out that the prices have risen as a result of drought and inflation.
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Chief whip’s death a huge blow to city! - 22 January 2020
- What might a rescued SAA look like? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 January 2020
- Joe Denly could become England’s Baron of Balls – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Get it up – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 January 2020
- SAA can not be rescued and must be liquidated - 22 January 2020