Panel picks holes in Bhisho anti-graft war: The Eastern Cape department of education is a fertile ground for graft to flourish because it does not have a specialised unit to investigate allegations of corruption. A panel has poked holes in Bhisho’s anti-graft strategy. For the full story get a …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- First African Home Education Indaba Held – MyPR.co.za - 24 October 2019
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Cgi Be for sale in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 October 2019
- Three arrested, two firearms confiscated in East London – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 October 2019
- Durban Skaterboarder Khule Ngebane Making Noise In Barcelona – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019