Panel picks holes in Bhisho anti-graft war: The Eastern Cape department of education is a fertile ground for graft to flourish because it does not have a specialised unit to investigate allegations of corruption. A panel has poked holes in Bhisho’s anti-graft strategy. For the full story get a …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019
- War Room needed to fight drought - 11 November 2019
- Emigration, ‘semigration’ contributing to Gauteng’s weak residential market – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- OPINION: Open letter to Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019