Panel picks holes in Bhisho anti-graft war: The Eastern Cape department of education is a fertile ground for graft to flourish because it does not have a specialised unit to investigate allegations of corruption. A panel has poked holes in Bhisho’s anti-graft strategy. For the full story get a …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: NINE LIFE SENTENCES FOR COP KILLERS! - 17 June 2019
- Uitenhage News: Weather forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 17 June 2019
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 17 June 2019
- 24 Hour Dinghy Race – 2017 – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Buffalo City - 17 June 2019