Panel picks holes in Bhisho anti-graft war: The Eastern Cape department of education is a fertile ground for graft to flourish because it does not have a specialised unit to investigate allegations of corruption. A panel has poked holes in Bhisho’s anti-graft strategy. For the full story get a …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Perera takes Sri Lanka to sensational win in South Africa - 16 February 2019
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019