Panel picks holes in Bhisho anti-graft war: The Eastern Cape department of education is a fertile ground for graft to flourish because it does not have a specialised unit to investigate allegations of corruption. A panel has poked holes in Bhisho’s anti-graft strategy. For the full story get a …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Northern Areas water crisis - 21 April 2019
- South African Police Barracks – Mount Road – Port Elizabeth [video] - 21 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 21 April 2019
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019