Nwabisa Makunga: Why ANC election’s crucial: Unless it sheds more than 20% of its voters in the next two years, it is likely to continue to be in charge of the Bhisho administration beyond 2019. Moreover, if the ANC sticks to its past preference, where its provincial chairperson is its premier …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 2 Foreign Nationals To Appear In Court For Kidnapping EC Businessman - 21 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Hundreds of Uitenhage residents queue for houses - 20 May 2019
- Queenstown Girls’ High land SPAR hockey title – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- Woodridge hold off Collegiate in hockey thriller – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- PE Business News: Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape hosts breakfast presentations - 20 May 2019