NGOs call on Masualle to release report on sex for jobs scandal: The investigation was initiated by Nehawu after its members in the Bhisho Legislature and the Department of Cooperative Governance reported the allegations to the union. Nehawu provincial chairperson, Mickey Jaceni says they have been patiently waiting for …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Northern Areas water crisis - 21 April 2019
- South African Police Barracks – Mount Road – Port Elizabeth [video] - 21 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 21 April 2019
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019