NGOs call on Masualle to release report on sex for jobs scandal: The investigation was initiated by Nehawu after its members in the Bhisho Legislature and the Department of Cooperative Governance reported the allegations to the union. Nehawu provincial chairperson, Mickey Jaceni says they have been patiently waiting for …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019