Metro faces likely R80m write-off: The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality could be forced to write off more than R80-million at the end of June as it is battling to recoup funds used to build and fix RDP houses from Bhisho. The municipality’s housing revolving fund stood at R208-million by …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019