Metro faces likely R80m write-off: The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality could be forced to write off more than R80-million at the end of June as it is battling to recoup funds used to build and fix RDP houses from Bhisho. The municipality’s housing revolving fund stood at R208-million by …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019
- Mthatha News: IFP promises to help Matatiele residents to be re-incorporated into KZN - 22 April 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2015 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D LEGEND 45 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 April 2019