Life of resistance leader Maqoma: Illuminating book sees second edition: The memorial, located not too far from Bhisho, the seat of the provincial government, also celebrates the lives of six Ciskei police who died while on duty in the early 1980s. Today, however, the monument, which overlooks many villages, including nearby …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ingrid Davey - 24 February 2018
- Mthatha news: Ngcobo massacre: Seven suspects dead after police shootout - 24 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Luyolo’s projects boost community - 24 February 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Popular spots delivering good catches in the Bay - 24 February 2018
- PE in the news: SA v India 2018: Four Records That Are At Stake In 3rd T20I in Cape Town - 24 February 2018