‘Initiates died from the heat’: Nyusile, along with Mxolisi Dimbaza, head of the portfolio committee on health in Bhisho, inspected initiation schools, hospitals and rescue centres in Mbizana and Nyandeni this week. Nyusile said they discovered many illegal initiation schools in Mbizana …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cofimvaba protesters tell their mayor to start working – News from GroundUp - 23 February 2020
- What the Australian T20 side can learn from loss to South Africa ahead of sandpapergate return – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020