Editorial: No proper plan to fill security gap: Provincial health spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said a team headed by the provincial head of security was “immediately” sent from Bhisho to assist the hospitals. “There will be no security vacuum at the hospitals,” he said. But where was this team when …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Doctor, nurse among 17 cases in Eastern Cape as SA infections top 1,500 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 4 April 2020
- India cricketers make the most of virus lockdown – Lockdown News - 4 April 2020
- Emama Nutrition – Making food packages for people in need - 4 April 2020
- After the storm: protesting refugees settle in to marquee life – News from GroundUp - 4 April 2020
- Eastern Cape hospital workers down tools over alleged lack of protective gear – Port Elizabeth Business News - 4 April 2020