Eastern Cape Taxi operators vow to embark on protest march: The Eastern Cape taxi operators will tomorrow embark in a province-wide protest where they will march to government offices in Bhisho to hand over a petition. http://www.dispatchlive.co.za/news/t…protest-march/ We were all told to take leave tomorrow …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Amsterdamhoek Dusk – Port Elizabeth - 22 November 2019
- Farmers in crisis as goal posts shifted for drought relief applications - 22 November 2019
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019
- Province spends R91 million on accident-damaged state vehicles - 22 November 2019
- Station 6 in the Mix – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019