Court postpones burial dispute case: Two cases that recently caught the public’s interest were postponed in separate courts yesterday. The Bhisho High Court yesterday listened to closing arguments in a burial dispute where two Tsholomqa families are fighting for custody of the body of …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Birdsong and clear views: coronavirus lockdown clears Paris pollution – Lockdown News - 3 April 2020
- Eastern Cape establishes Economic Commission to assist business sector – Port Elizabeth Business News - 3 April 2020
- There’s a pothole of gold at the end of the rainbow – Port Elizabeth in the News - 3 April 2020
- Uitenhage News: Covid-19 cases confirmed in Uitenhage and Summerstrand - 3 April 2020
- I’m a Single Mother. Here’s How My Life Has Changed During the Pandemic – Lockdown News - 3 April 2020