Court postpones burial dispute case: Two cases that recently caught the public’s interest were postponed in separate courts yesterday. The Bhisho High Court yesterday listened to closing arguments in a burial dispute where two Tsholomqa families are fighting for custody of the body of …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019
- IIE Rosebank College opens a blended learning campus in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- Established Industrialists Invest in New Capacity Accelerating Eastern Cape’s Economy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Retailer targets rivers on World Cleanup Day - 19 September 2019