Court postpones burial dispute case: Two cases that recently caught the public’s interest were postponed in separate courts yesterday. The Bhisho High Court yesterday listened to closing arguments in a burial dispute where two Tsholomqa families are fighting for custody of the body of …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: More than a bucket and a plaster to fix rural healthcare - 23 April 2019
- PE Business News: Is your legacy PBX putting your business at risk? - 23 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Tandem Bike - 23 April 2019
- Mthatha News: It’s about ideology, rather than biology for ATM’s 31-year-old leader - 23 April 2019
- Seki Women’s Foundation – New Brighton Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 April 2019