Corruption is now Public Enemy Number One in Joburg: Mr Sibiya led the joint Anti-Corruption Task Team set up on the instruction of Former President Thabo Mbeki to deal with corruption in the civil service in Bhisho. Over 1,000 arrests were effected in this operation. In 2005 while serving in the Scorpions …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- ‘Sex pest’ Breytenbach found at mother’s house near Mossel Bay – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Madibaz ready to apply themselves at USSA chess week – MyPR.co.za - 21 November 2019
- PP complaint leads to arrest of suspects allegedly involved in Siyenza toilet scandal - 21 November 2019