Corruption is now Public Enemy Number One in Joburg: Mr Sibiya led the joint Anti-Corruption Task Team set up on the instruction of Former President Thabo Mbeki to deal with corruption in the civil service in Bhisho. Over 1,000 arrests were effected in this operation. In 2005 while serving in the Scorpions …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019
- Bhisho News: Bench Talk / Off The Wire - 20 July 2019
- Makhanda News: Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Metaphors - 20 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet says it will take two weeks to clear backlog at Ngqura port - 20 July 2019
- Sanctor children do their part for Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2019