Chiefs want more money, greater power: This emerged during public hearings for comments on the provincial amended Traditional Leadership and Governance Bill, which was passed by the Bhisho legislature last Thursday. Royals across the province told the portfolio committee on cooperative …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Orange African Nations Championship opening ceremony, 12 Jan 2014 - 24 April 2017
- Mthatha news: EC cops arrest 8 linked to business robbery syndicate - 23 April 2017
- Local dancer makes history at World Championships! - 23 April 2017
- The Ocean Comrades Race – 4 Men in a Little Yacht - 23 April 2017
- PE in the news: Heidelberg police arrest suspect for woman’s murder - 23 April 2017