Chiefs want more money, greater power: This emerged during public hearings for comments on the provincial amended Traditional Leadership and Governance Bill, which was passed by the Bhisho legislature last Thursday. Royals across the province told the portfolio committee on cooperative …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bhisho more like a village than a town - 20 October 2017
- Rick Simpson’s Traditional Clinic - 20 October 2017
- Mthatha news: Bay fans miss out on Chippa’s cup game - 20 October 2017
- St John’s D.S.G. Vocal Ensemble Tribute to Woodridge College [video] - 20 October 2017
- Campanile view – Looking north along the Settlers Freeway – Featured Blog - 20 October 2017