Chiefs want more money, greater power: This emerged during public hearings for comments on the provincial amended Traditional Leadership and Governance Bill, which was passed by the Bhisho legislature last Thursday. Royals across the province told the portfolio committee on cooperative …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Dolphin Coast Challenge Gives McGregor and Furby Partnership Double Gold and National Titles - 22 August 2017
- Fincham Bearings and Industrial - 22 August 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: South Africa: Woman Wants Damages After Reservist Boyfriend Shot Her - 22 August 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Watch: A Fresh Slice of Filipe Toledo! - 22 August 2017
- PE in the news: AmaZulu players must keep their ‘feet on the ground’ - 22 August 2017