Chiefs want more money, greater power: This emerged during public hearings for comments on the provincial amended Traditional Leadership and Governance Bill, which was passed by the Bhisho legislature last Thursday. Royals across the province told the portfolio committee on cooperative …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- MyPR – A kinda funny ‘interview’ - 24 March 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Lorraine, Port Elizabeth for R530 000 [video] - 24 March 2018
- 1 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Humewood, Port Elizabeth for R495 000 [video] - 24 March 2018
- Africa Beach B&B: Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 24 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Life behind bars for brutal child rapist - 24 March 2018