Chiefs want more money, greater power: This emerged during public hearings for comments on the provincial amended Traditional Leadership and Governance Bill, which was passed by the Bhisho legislature last Thursday. Royals across the province told the portfolio committee on cooperative …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South Africa Committed to Work with Nigeria for a Better Africa in a Better World - 23 March 2017
- Seaview coastline – Featured Blog - 23 March 2017
- National school shoe campaign wraps with 500 underprivileged East London pupils - 23 March 2017
- Calls for safety audit of all lifts in the Eastern Cape maintained by departments of public works - 23 March 2017
- #funfilledvelvet campaign to hit stores this Easter - 23 March 2017