Bhisho women lead march against rampant abuse: The Eastern Cape legislature’s multi-party women’s caucus yesterday brought Bhisho to a standstill with a march from Bhisho Stadium to the Bhisho State House to express “outrage” against rampant violence against women and children. DA’s Veliswa …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Are you STILL confused by Mini Circles? - 29 March 2020
- “Our entire livelihoods are coming to a standstill” says waste picker – News from GroundUp - 29 March 2020
- Worried about debt? Don’t wait for government Covid-19 rescue before you act – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 March 2020
- Mokwena set to stay at Chippa permanently? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 March 2020
- Fort Frederick overlooking the Port of Port Elizabeth - 29 March 2020