BCM spends over R28m in overtime in just three months: The crisis of illegal electricity connections and vandalism were blamed for overtime claims in all areas of East London, King William’s Town and Bhisho. “Overtime is incurred while carrying out emergency work due to the high number of [water] pipe burst.
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- With less than a Thousand of these along SA’s Coast what should we be doing? - 27 February 2020
- It is only a Better Life For All when… - 27 February 2020
- Lack of urgency on the part of the Business Rescue Practitioners puzzling - 27 February 2020
- We help build Ford Ranger engines in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 27 February 2020
- Proteas v Australia T20s: 5 talking points – Port Elizabeth in the News - 27 February 2020