BCM spends over R28m in overtime in just three months: The crisis of illegal electricity connections and vandalism were blamed for overtime claims in all areas of East London, King William’s Town and Bhisho. “Overtime is incurred while carrying out emergency work due to the high number of [water] pipe burst.
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- House On Auction in Kini Bay – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Cocaine mule comes home – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- After 76 days, search continues for missing PE boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019