The exciting new Opel Corsa won the Best of the Best Award in the Best Budget Buy segment by South Africa’s biggest newspaper, The Star. The Corsa surpassed five competitor vehicles to claim top spot going up against the likes of Honda Jazz, Mazda2, Suzuki Celerio, Toyota Aygo and VW Up. The Corsa was awarded for its impressive build quality as well as a more refined and roomy cabin for a B-segment hatchback according to Independent Media’s team of motoring journalists.
Boasting Opel’s state-of-the-art 1-litre three-cylinder Turbo petrol engine, the Corsa offers bang for the buck performance without compromising on fuel economy. Its safety features are second to none and it’s well stocked with various features and technology. There to accept the award on behalf of the company was Denise Van Huyssteen, GM General Manager: Communications & PR Africa, left and Brian Olson, Vice-President Vehicle Sales Service and Marketing.
Date: December 09, 2015 06:53
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- State of Makhanda: joint stakeholder statement - 23 May 2019
- Repo rate unchanged - 23 May 2019
- Why B2B cheque payments are declining - 23 May 2019
- Comedy act will add spice to Humewood Golf Festival - 23 May 2019
- The proposed arena for The Ocean Race 2021 in NMB - 23 May 2019