Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Today we are celebrating national Women’s Day in South Africa; a day commemorating the 20 000 women who have marched to the Union Buildings in Pretoria in 1956 in protest against the apartheid laws.
We’ve asked some influential and inspiring women from all over South Africa to tell us about their female role models, to share why they’re proud to be a woman in South Africa and to inspire their fellow South African women with a few words.
Here’s what they had to say:
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019