Visit and explore Steytlerville, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Steytlerville, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Experience the true meaning of hospitality and adventure in the most beautiful of surroundings in the Baviaans and Gamtoos Valley. Known for the richness of its cultural heritage and abundance in bird and animal life, the Baviaans area holds ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and activities. Nature lovers can surround themselves in prime fauna and flora and the more adventurous can enjoy mountain biking excursions, 4×4 trails and hunting safaris. There are plenty of heritage sites just waiting to be discovered as well as San Art which adorns the pristine cliffs. While travelling through this area, you will be forgiven for feeling as if you are the first person to set foot on some of the rugged mountain paths.
Among the friendly and quaint towns situated in the Baviaans area are Willowmore and Steytlerville, each with colourful histories and surroundings which offer outdoor adventures, scenic routes and a variety of arts and crafts to appreciate. Willowmore is one of the only places in the Karoo with coastal fynbos, while Steytlerville is renowned for its variety of semi-desert vegetation. For clean skies, starry nights and sweet breezes, there is no better place than Baviaans to spend your time.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root has one eye on Ashes after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- Pirates won’t benefit from Chippa this time – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020
- Alleged extortionists back in PE court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020