The opposition party in Nelson Mandela Bay, the ANC, delivered a petition to the new government on 1 December citing 13 ‘areas of concern’.
Here Nelson Mandela Bay Mayor Athol Trollip responds to concerns around Basic Services and answers the accusation that the DA led coalition is targeting “residents, particularly blacks” as the ANC petition stated.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Time to sort this Red Location Museum ‘MESS’ out once and for all - 18 January 2019
- POPCRU on #Bosasagate - 18 January 2019
- That I could be Good Enough to live as long as the co-inventor of the Lithium-ion battery - 18 January 2019
- Fishing Trawler Assisted in Big Seas - 17 January 2019
- Toyota Cheetahs team to face Isuzu Southern Kings - 17 January 2019