The opposition party in Nelson Mandela Bay, the ANC, delivered a petition to the new government on 1 December citing 13 ‘areas of concern’.
Here Nelson Mandela Bay Mayor Athol Trollip responds to concerns around Basic Services and answers the accusation that the DA led coalition is targeting “residents, particularly blacks” as the ANC petition stated.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kwaru crowned Women’s club champions - 17 October 2018
- SA’s ‘Word’ of the year - 16 October 2018
- Affordable Accommodation in Durban - 15 October 2018
- Penguins get wheels - 15 October 2018
- Unemployed youth graduate required for upcoming project - 15 October 2018