The opposition party in Nelson Mandela Bay, the ANC, delivered a petition to the new government on 1 December citing 13 ‘areas of concern’.
Here Nelson Mandela Bay Mayor Athol Trollip responds to concerns around Basic Services and answers the accusation that the DA led coalition is targeting “residents, particularly blacks” as the ANC petition stated.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Black triumphs in toughest Indian Ocean swim in the world - 21 April 2018
- And we are back on the North End Lake for the ABYC Interclub - 21 April 2018
- Today’s Traffic Hooligan is HZP 366 EC - 21 April 2018
- Literacy is the gateway to a better future - 20 April 2018
- Diarise 7 April 2019 Ironmen (and women) - 20 April 2018