Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Who needs snow boarding, when you can go sand-boarding instead?! In Episode 7 of Bakkie Stories, we take on the surreal landscape of Sunday’s River sand dunes in Port Elizabeth.
Watch Maya, Saunders and Alice try their hand at sand-boarding for the first time; riding down some of the biggest dunes in the Eastern Cape! One of South Africa’s lesser-known attractions the Sunday’s River sand dunes, within the Alexandria Dune Fields, are part of the largest coastal dune field in the southern hemisphere, stretching for 50km long and 2.2km wide!
Join us as we take TV presenter Maya Jama, Instagram sensation Alice Liveing and travel blogger Saunders Carmichael-Brown, aka Saunders Says on an unbelievable 10 day road trip from Johannesburg to Cape Town. Visit our website or follow the hashtag #BakkieStories to learn more: http://bit.ly/Bakkiestories
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England thrash SA by an innings and 53 runs in 3rd Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- Proteas: Their schoolboy error in PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay ANC chief whip Bicks Ndoni dies in meeting - 20 January 2020
- Young and vibrant England team could be at the start of something special after South Africa win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020