Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In exactly one week the shoes will be polished, shirts ironed, books covered and bags packed as the kids of the Bay head back to school. But that is a whole week away and there’s still a whole lotta fun you can fit into 7 days.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Aactivists embody the spirit of Madiba on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Youth give blind woman’s house a makeover on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Civil societies ask government to change birth registration rules - 18 July 2018
- PE in the news: Johannesburg mayor says nabbed cash-in-transit suspect works for ANC - 18 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: It’s Time to Re-humanize Philanthropy - 18 July 2018