Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In exactly one week the shoes will be polished, shirts ironed, books covered and bags packed as the kids of the Bay head back to school. But that is a whole week away and there’s still a whole lotta fun you can fit into 7 days.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: Film producer with a mission - 22 January 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho education officials set to visit worst and best performing schools - 21 January 2018
- King Williams Town news: Tracking Cape Parrots through Hogsback’s beautiful forests - 21 January 2018
- Mthatha news: Madikizela-Mandela loses claim to Madiba’s home - 21 January 2018
- Cruel EC Education Dept traumatizing progressed learners - 21 January 2018