The Aurora Special Care Centre are having their annual fete on the 27th of October from 9:00 am. Please join us for a lovely family day out, with loads of great food and entertainment.
Claire Venn and David Grobbelaar will be singing, jumping castle for the kids as well as face painting and games.
There will be books, white elephant items, plants, fruit and veg, clothing and crafts available.
Address – 52 Alan Drive, Walmer Downs.
The Oros Man and Mr Pritt will also be there and, fingers crossed, we will also be having a fire engine.
For more details contact Briony Sparg – 041 368 6180
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019