The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
Entries are now closed
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Entrepreneur Interview - 24 March 2018
- Volkswagen Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro to kick off 2018 City Surf Series - 23 March 2018
- Happiness is – 50 More Slots for Women - 23 March 2018
- A Black Elephant Spewing Manganese - 23 March 2018
- A Fortune Most Admired Company and Top Employer… in Uitenhage - 23 March 2018