The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
Entries are now closed
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Deputy President David Mabuza on Nelson Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Presiding Officers of Parliament on Nelson Mandela International Day - 18 July 2018
- 100 Minutes for 100 Years - 18 July 2018
- Feeding the needy on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Sowing Good Seeds in the Baakens Valley for Mandela Day - 18 July 2018