The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
Entries are now closed
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- THIS Doesn’t Look like 2 Kilograms to me! - 18 October 2017
- St. Marks RFC - 18 October 2017
- Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp Foundation in support of no violence against women - 17 October 2017
- Does the cynic in you say that this is for nefarious personal reasons? - 17 October 2017
- NEW VC and Principal for NMU Announced - 17 October 2017