The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
Entries are now closed
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Touring Squad off to Argentina - 26 June 2017
- 108 Suspects arrested this past weekend in Uitenhage - 26 June 2017
- Giving the Gift of Time - 26 June 2017
- Tickets now available for Springboks vs Argentina in Port Elizabeth - 26 June 2017
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017