The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Over 30 Students benefit from #Trailblazing - 23 March 2017
- First Time Captain to Lead Southern Kings Against Lions - 23 March 2017
- A Salty Artist who has Never Seen the Sea - 23 March 2017
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate R1 Million in undeclared liquor - 23 March 2017
- VSP? Huh? - 23 March 2017