The PEoples Port Festival is being held in the Port of Port Elizabeth on the weekend of 25 and 26 March 2017.
Entrance is FREE to all the exhibitions, movies, displays and entertainment (See Mafikizolo and Mobi Dixon for free) – you only need food and beverage money.
Entries are now closed
ABYC, NSRI and PEDSAC members who enter this competition get FIVE entries.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017