Atlas Security has invested in three state-of-the-art Isuzu KB vehicles which begin their maiden duties this evening.
Equipped to handle medical and criminal emergencies, the vehicles will be driven by Shift Commanders who will patrol all areas of Port Elizabeth and support the 145 armed response officers.
On the investment Atlas Security Financial Director, Vincent Nortier says: “We’ve added some muscle to our existing fleet in the form of three new Shift Commander vehicles. We feel that we are in a war against crime, so the timing of bringing in a new age of vehicles is perfect.”
“Although fun-looking, the branding still holds true to the existing Atlas image. We’re just challenging the traditional look and feel.”
With tough vehicles and highly-motivated officers, Atlas Security is dedicated as always to tackling crime, and assisting the community it serves this holiday season.
Keep a look out for the new ‘beasts’ on your streets, and don’t be afraid to say hello.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019