Atlas Security has invested in three state-of-the-art Isuzu KB vehicles which begin their maiden duties this evening.
Equipped to handle medical and criminal emergencies, the vehicles will be driven by Shift Commanders who will patrol all areas of Port Elizabeth and support the 145 armed response officers.
On the investment Atlas Security Financial Director, Vincent Nortier says: “We’ve added some muscle to our existing fleet in the form of three new Shift Commander vehicles. We feel that we are in a war against crime, so the timing of bringing in a new age of vehicles is perfect.”
“Although fun-looking, the branding still holds true to the existing Atlas image. We’re just challenging the traditional look and feel.”
With tough vehicles and highly-motivated officers, Atlas Security is dedicated as always to tackling crime, and assisting the community it serves this holiday season.
Keep a look out for the new ‘beasts’ on your streets, and don’t be afraid to say hello.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 March 2019
- PE Business News: Naspers to list internet assets in Europe - 26 March 2019