Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor Athol Trollip officially launched the Library Week by reading stories to learners and interacting with visually impaired residents at the Elukhanyisweni Municipal Library in Kwanobuhle Uitenhage today, March 12, 2018. The Executive Mayor has called on parents to encourage their children to make use of the municipal libraries across the City.
Elukhanyisweni Library is one of the three municipal libraries that has facilities for the visually challenged. The Executive Mayor has committed to mobilise resources to improve to facilities and build more libraries in areas where there is non. He also called on the residents to protect the libraries from criminals activities.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Public meetings for businesses and residents on Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship route - 13 August 2018
- Decorate and sell your IRONMAN figurine at the World Champs - 8 August 2018
- NMB launches tourism forums to boost tourism - 8 August 2018
- Alleged Riotous Drunk Driver Wounded in the …. - 7 August 2018
- Mandela Bay taking harsh action against City’s rogue landlords - 2 August 2018