With the recent announcement that Super Rugby will be ‘culling’ two South African franchises in 2018, the Southern Kings have hit back hard by winning their last two matches and with a campaign to fill the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium to capacity when the Kings meet the Sharks on Saturday 13 May in Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The State of the Electric Vehicle Market in South Africa - 3 April 2020
- No Evictions Please - 3 April 2020
- Police won’t accept non-compliant donations - 3 April 2020
- Police Minister elaborates on revisions to the Lockdown Regulations - 3 April 2020
- Ports implement heightened level of security protocols - 3 April 2020