In Port Elizabeth we are blessed with wide open spaces and lots of land. High rise buildings are few and far between. Even buildings elevated to 9 or 10 stories elicit comment.
One of our taller buildings in Newton Park occupies a commanding site and elevation and is visible from all compass points.
The dining hall balcony has a wonderful view over Newton Park and Algoa Bay.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019