Kombucha tea is a slightly sweet, slightly acidic refreshing beverage consumed worldwide and is now available in Port Elizabeth. Packed full of anti-oxidants, probiotics, enzymes and vitamins it is associated with many health giving benefits. Kombucha is slightly effervescent and is made from tea, sugar and living cultures which are fermented. Now available at the Grass Roof and RAAK in Port Elizabeth.
Click here for more: Click here for contact info……..
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020
- Top Action Sports Event ULT.X Headed For Sun City – MyPR.co.za - 28 February 2020
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020