Kombucha tea is a slightly sweet, slightly acidic refreshing beverage consumed worldwide and is now available in Port Elizabeth. Packed full of anti-oxidants, probiotics, enzymes and vitamins it is associated with many health giving benefits. Kombucha is slightly effervescent and is made from tea, sugar and living cultures which are fermented. Now available at the Grass Roof and RAAK in Port Elizabeth.
Click here for more: Click here for contact info……..
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to get more from your fuel tank – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa Tyre Market Report 2019: State of the Industry, Influencing Factors, Competition, Industry Associations, Competitive Landscape - 14 October 2019
- Working World Exhibition 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- Visit South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces for a ‘road trip of a lifetime’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Winds of change for Bafana Bafana – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019