In July an Art and Fashion workshop was hosted in the recently renovated Athenaeum Club on Belmont Terrace, Central.
The beautiful open spaces and inspired building layout has seen an increase in art exhibitions, events and workshops streaming into this historic building in Central.
The Athenaeum Club Port Elizabeth is a multi-purpose venue for showcasing the art, culture and heritage of Nelson Mandela Bay and greater regions.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Baby Standard Memory Foam Matrass - 19 August 2019
- Crime-ridden Kuyga Primary School burgled seven times in one month - 19 August 2019
- Port: Elizabeth Warren’s attack on the Dakota Access Pipeline is why so many Republicans tolerate Donald Trump – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- The Bosasa Billions: The Watsons and the arson charges – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 August 2019
- Baby found dumped in bin on Port Elizabeth beachfront – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019