(Port Elizabeth) – SVA International teamed up with Nelson Mandela University’s construction management department and the Port Elizabeth chapter of the South African Property Owners Association to host a professional networking platform at the annual Sapoa PE Golf Day on July 20.
More than 40 professionals in the commercial and industrial property sector – including brokers, estate agents and developers – came together to enjoy a round of golf, and the hospitality on offer at the halfway house, which was sponsored by SVA International.
The amateur golfers received branded cooler bags packed with snacks and refreshments, and used the opportunity to build relationships within the sector. The halfway house also gave construction management students, who specialise in various aspects of the built environment, the chance to meet industry professionals and find out more about career paths open to them.
SVA International executive Bryan Wintermeyer said the golf day had presented the ideal space to showcase and strengthen the architectural firm’s profile within the local commercial property sector.
“For us, it also entrenches an important and ongoing collaboration with the university. By identifying and supporting future property professionals, we are creating a sustainable and productive sector that benefits everyone.”
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cofimvaba protesters tell their mayor to start working – News from GroundUp - 23 February 2020
- What the Australian T20 side can learn from loss to South Africa ahead of sandpapergate return – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020