(Port Elizabeth) – SVA International teamed up with Nelson Mandela University’s construction management department and the Port Elizabeth chapter of the South African Property Owners Association to host a professional networking platform at the annual Sapoa PE Golf Day on July 20.
More than 40 professionals in the commercial and industrial property sector – including brokers, estate agents and developers – came together to enjoy a round of golf, and the hospitality on offer at the halfway house, which was sponsored by SVA International.
The amateur golfers received branded cooler bags packed with snacks and refreshments, and used the opportunity to build relationships within the sector. The halfway house also gave construction management students, who specialise in various aspects of the built environment, the chance to meet industry professionals and find out more about career paths open to them.
SVA International executive Bryan Wintermeyer said the golf day had presented the ideal space to showcase and strengthen the architectural firm’s profile within the local commercial property sector.
“For us, it also entrenches an important and ongoing collaboration with the university. By identifying and supporting future property professionals, we are creating a sustainable and productive sector that benefits everyone.”
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: No military will be deployed in EC as yet to fight gangsterism - 16 July 2019
- 10 iconic spots to take #sharethebay Instapics – Featured Blog - 16 July 2019
- Mthatha News: TREE BRANCH KILLS 10 YEAR-OLD PUPIL! - 16 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Club View - 16 July 2019
- Enoch Mgijima Local Municipality placed under administration - 16 July 2019