An innovative and cost-effective food production hub recently built at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) Missionvale Campus – which is to offer healthy lifestyle solutions to primary school pupils in the neighbouring communities – will be launched tomorrow (Thurs 9 March).
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ANC violates Constitution by trying to push through Sundays River Valley Municipality budget - 24 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: Commercial Property for Sale in Fort Hill - 24 June 2019
- PE Business News: Greenacres Lodge - 24 June 2019
- Makhanda News: All systems go for 45th National Arts festival - 23 June 2019
- Mthatha News: MTHATHA HIGH COURT - 23 June 2019