Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya inspires young boys ahead of Rugby World Cup – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- Billabong Junior Seal Point Pro 2019 Presented By BOS Heads for Cape St Francis This Weekend – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Habana hails ‘inspirational’ Kolisi on eve of World Cup blockbuster – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019