Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Worried about debt? Don’t wait for government Covid-19 rescue before you act – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 March 2020
- Italy’s COVID-19 death toll tops 10,000 despite long coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 29 March 2020
- Needles and knives seized from homeless at PE shelter – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 March 2020
- The loneliness of the coronavirus lockdown is insidious. But there can be no denying – it takes its toll – Lockdown News - 28 March 2020
- Police shut immigrant-owned spaza shops after minister’s call – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 March 2020