Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD race could be a cut-throat campaign - 15 August 2018
- AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- Rhubarb & Lime to offer health-based cuisine at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 14 August 2018
- Illegally appointed Great Kei Mayor to be removed - 14 August 2018