Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Out-of-cash EC Health Department means 2 000 fewer employees - 22 May 2017
- BOS Cape Crown presented by Billabong – Perfect Conditions on Final Day - 22 May 2017
- Celebrating 16 years in true Adventure Province style - 22 May 2017
- Competitive De Villiers ready to shine at Zuurberg - 22 May 2017
- Mthatha news: Prince’s ‘fake’ kidnapping probed - 22 May 2017