Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Seda NMB ICT Incubator brings new opportunities to Metro entrepreneurs - 25 February 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Seven suspects shot dead in police station raid - 25 February 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 Tsi B/mo Tren-fun (90kw) for sale in Eastern Cape - 25 February 2018
- Bhisho news: Premier’s prediction on IPTS in doubt - 25 February 2018
- PE in the news: Shipment of 50,000 tonnes of phosphate rock bound for NZ to be sold after held up in South Africa - 25 February 2018