Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Orange African Nations Championship opening ceremony, 12 Jan 2014 - 24 April 2017
- Mthatha news: EC cops arrest 8 linked to business robbery syndicate - 23 April 2017
- Local dancer makes history at World Championships! - 23 April 2017
- The Ocean Comrades Race – 4 Men in a Little Yacht - 23 April 2017
- PE in the news: Heidelberg police arrest suspect for woman’s murder - 23 April 2017