Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bird Watching in the Bay – Featured Blog - 23 May 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Math-Art competition adds up to creative innovation - 23 May 2018
- York looking for hat-trick of titles in Hockey Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Torture claims rock the ZCC - 23 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 23 May 2018