Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s bustling streets and modern face is steeped in history; whether you are trotting along the shores of Sundays River, dwelling in the city or venturing out to the neighbouring towns of Despatch and Uitenhage where the 1882 Chimney still towers next to the Swartkops River and where remains of a Stegosauras was discovered almost 115 years ago.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing William’s Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 16 January 2019
- Plan your 2019 bucket with Forestry South Africa’s new online recreational map – MyPR.co.za - 15 January 2019
- Makhanda News: Renaming Clifton after Makhanda doesn’t marginalise coloured people - 15 January 2019
- PE Business News: Ottis Gibson: ‘This team is not a one-man show’ - 15 January 2019
- Mthatha News: Court hears horrifying details of muti murder - 15 January 2019