A very successful convoy was held on Saturday 1 July 2017 in the Booysens Park and Bloemendal areas.
The convoy stopped at numerous drug dealers and a warning was given to them as well as gangsters in those areas.
We, the community need to stand up and make these people realise that they are not welcome in our areas.
It is with this in mind that we plan to have a convoy in the Gelvandale/Schauder/Malabar area.
We wish to stress that this convoy is open to all community members regardless of religious persuasion. No banners or any political party t-shirts will be allowed as this is a community initiative.
The next convoy will take place on Sunday 9 July 2017. Interested parties are invited to meet at the Gelvandale Track/Swimming pool parking lot from 14hoo and the convoy will leave at 15h00.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019