A very successful convoy was held on Saturday 1 July 2017 in the Booysens Park and Bloemendal areas.
The convoy stopped at numerous drug dealers and a warning was given to them as well as gangsters in those areas.
We, the community need to stand up and make these people realise that they are not welcome in our areas.
It is with this in mind that we plan to have a convoy in the Gelvandale/Schauder/Malabar area.
We wish to stress that this convoy is open to all community members regardless of religious persuasion. No banners or any political party t-shirts will be allowed as this is a community initiative.
The next convoy will take place on Sunday 9 July 2017. Interested parties are invited to meet at the Gelvandale Track/Swimming pool parking lot from 14hoo and the convoy will leave at 15h00.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019