Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The automotive industry is the largest manufacturing sector in South Africa’s economy and about 35% of the South African automotive components industry is located in the Nelson Mandela Bay area and there are a few giants calling the Bay home like General Motors SA, Volkswagen (VW) and the Ford Engine Plant and First Automotive Works (FAW). There are also a lot of suppliers here who are key players in the component supply chain of Mercedes Benz SA in East London.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Robert Matsabisa farms cockroaches, worms – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019
- SA flag must act as a symbol of hope for a better tomorrow - 21 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Elderly Jan Steenberg hopes government could keep their promises - 21 August 2019
- Ladies aim at legendary status – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 August 2019
- 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Bethelsdorp – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019