Since I know from personal experience (and observation) that if you are NOT anointed by the ANC and/or approved by South African White Capital, you won’t get any progress as far as credit and compensation are concerned. President Jacob Zuma seems justified in not moving an inch to step down from his dubious presidency.
We must bear in mind that the internationally worshipped President Nelson Mandela used Jacob Zuma as a shifting spanner in order to get the amaZulu electorate to support / join the ANC as it would have been near-impossible for the KwaZulu-Natal population to support someone who is not a Wakithi (one of our own in isiZulu) and therefore the ANC to ultimately win and run KZN.
Not necessarily wrong in worshipping the nearly-impeccable Madiba, but also bear in mind that the “International Icon” and the ANC anointed President Zuma to be thrust upon the unthinking voting fodder, long before the snake-charming Gupta troupe had its turn.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019