A 35 year old man is in police custody following his arrest by Port Elizabeth Flying Squad members on charges of possession of suspected stolen property, dealing in dagga as well as possession of dagga.
On Wednesday evening 2017-02-15 at 21:45, members followed up on information received of a shipment of dagga that is being sold in Central Port Elizabeth. The suspect’s residence in Annerley Terrace was searched and three laptops, four cellphones, a substantial amount of cash and 7 bales of compressed hydrophonic dagga with a weight of 7.403kg was seized. The value of the dagga is R350 000.00.
The suspect was arrested and detained and will appear in the Port Elizabeth Magistrate court on Friday 2017-02-17.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019