A 35 year old man is in police custody following his arrest by Port Elizabeth Flying Squad members on charges of possession of suspected stolen property, dealing in dagga as well as possession of dagga.
On Wednesday evening 2017-02-15 at 21:45, members followed up on information received of a shipment of dagga that is being sold in Central Port Elizabeth. The suspect’s residence in Annerley Terrace was searched and three laptops, four cellphones, a substantial amount of cash and 7 bales of compressed hydrophonic dagga with a weight of 7.403kg was seized. The value of the dagga is R350 000.00.
The suspect was arrested and detained and will appear in the Port Elizabeth Magistrate court on Friday 2017-02-17.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Budget 2019 – The Agriculture outcomes - 20 February 2019
- A new fuel tax without clarity is unacceptable - 20 February 2019
- The Full 2019 Budget Speech - 20 February 2019
- Plans in Place to Prevent PE Running out of Fuel - 20 February 2019
- Budget 2019 – Is it too late to slip in some Renewable Energy incentives, Pravin? - 20 February 2019