Southern Kings centre and stand in captain, Andries Strauss, will miss both of the promotion relegation games against the MTN Lions after breaking his hand during practice today.
Director of Rugby, Alan Solomons, confirmed that Strauss had broken his left hand during practice this morning.
“It is just an unfortunate accident; he landed awkwardly on his hand,” said Solomons.
“Andries is really gutted that he will not be able to take part in either of the promotion relegation games,” said Solomons.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019
- Cradock 4 Garden of Remembrance - 24 March 2019