As part of their support of conservation, the Wiesenhof Coffee Holdings group ran a competition at their 65 Wiesenhof and Dulce franchises throughout South Africa during the months of August and September 2018. The winners of the competition were announced at two different venues on 22 September 2018, World Rhino Day.
Kobus Wiese of Wiesenhof Coffee Holdings and Pinky Kondlo of Wilderness Foundation Africa did the draw at Wiesenhof Makro Cape Gate, Cape Town and Catherine Fraser of Dulce, together with Tania Plakanouris of Wilderness Foundation Africa did the draw at Dulce Walmer Park, Port Elizabeth. Alaweja Ellie, who entered at the Dulce Café situated inside Ahmed Kathrada Hospital in Lenasia, won a 2 night stay for two at Leeuwenbosch Country Lodge in the Amakhala Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape. Chanel von Staden, who entered at the Wiesenhof at Wilgers Hospital in Pretoria, won the same prize.
Wiesenhof Coffee Holdings has been supporting conservation since May 2017 when they entered into a cause-related marketing agreement with Wilderness Foundation Africa, donating 60c for every cappuccino sold. This campaign has raised close to R800 000 to date.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020
- Too late for a bounce back Kings and Cheetahs? - 21 February 2020
- African Penguin populations in the wild have declined by 95 per cent - 21 February 2020