The fun day attracted just under 60 competitors with the youngest competitor being a mere 3 years old. There were 3 loops available to ride depending on a child’s current level of skill namely the Mild Route, Medium Route and Hot Route and expert riders available to assist and guide competitors.
Organiser Philip Weise said “I am blown away by the support for this event and extremely happy to see how many of the competitors enjoyed the loops and are already enquiring the date for the next fun ride”. Besides the riding the children enjoyed plenty of entertainment with a jumping castle, train rides, lucky draws and party packs. Rover Motorcycle Club is committed to developing the sport and specifically developing the youth.
The next event is planned for August 2018 and if you need any further details or are willing to be a sponsor please contact Philip Weise on 083 412 8323.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What a sedentary, social media lifestyle, could lead to… - 18 August 2018
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018