The fun day attracted just under 60 competitors with the youngest competitor being a mere 3 years old. There were 3 loops available to ride depending on a child’s current level of skill namely the Mild Route, Medium Route and Hot Route and expert riders available to assist and guide competitors.
Organiser Philip Weise said “I am blown away by the support for this event and extremely happy to see how many of the competitors enjoyed the loops and are already enquiring the date for the next fun ride”. Besides the riding the children enjoyed plenty of entertainment with a jumping castle, train rides, lucky draws and party packs. Rover Motorcycle Club is committed to developing the sport and specifically developing the youth.
The next event is planned for August 2018 and if you need any further details or are willing to be a sponsor please contact Philip Weise on 083 412 8323.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018