The ANC’s Regional Elective Conference is finally underway in Port Elizabeth. It follows months of postponements due to branches failing to convene their general meetings or meeting a quorum. Party leaders spent much of their time locked in meetings behind close doors, delaying the start of the conference.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- President Cyril Ramaphosa – Full Address on Day 4 - 30 March 2020
- Call for donations of personal protective equipment - 30 March 2020
- Minister addresses allegations of abuse by SANDF members - 30 March 2020
- 11 Vehicles made available to the South African Red Cross Society - 30 March 2020
- SPIRE’s R100 Million Investment - 30 March 2020