Amoere has a private residence that she has owned for 7 years and is unable to accurately estimate her bill for cleaning, accelerated maintenance and loss of value for her asset from the Manganese Ore Facility in the Port of Port Elizabeth.
Amoere says the Manganese Ore Facility and Tank Farm should move as; “It is unsightly from my balcony, it is dirty… if the wind blows my curtains and whole flat is covered in black dust.. I wonder how my lungs look…. during the night there is is peep peep noise that never stops and we cannot have a good nights sleep… there is a beautiful and functional harbour where they can and should move to!!!”
See more here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Will That be Enough Officers? - 28 March 2020
- Wait Until the Lockdown and Then Downgrade – Sneaky - 28 March 2020
- THIS is Where I Went to Recharge Before Lockdown - 27 March 2020
- Day 1 – What Happens to the Block? - 27 March 2020
- The Joint Custody Question - 26 March 2020