Amoere has a private residence that she has owned for 7 years and is unable to accurately estimate her bill for cleaning, accelerated maintenance and loss of value for her asset from the Manganese Ore Facility in the Port of Port Elizabeth.
Amoere says the Manganese Ore Facility and Tank Farm should move as; “It is unsightly from my balcony, it is dirty… if the wind blows my curtains and whole flat is covered in black dust.. I wonder how my lungs look…. during the night there is is peep peep noise that never stops and we cannot have a good nights sleep… there is a beautiful and functional harbour where they can and should move to!!!”
See more here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why I Want to Give Up Social Media - 20 January 2020
- Firearms recovered and suspects arrested - 19 January 2020
- What a birthday gift - 18 January 2020
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020