Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shaker, Amelda Merrick from Exporters Club:
Amelda Merrick was recently appointed Secretary of the Exporters Club.
Amelda is a Personal Assistant and Immigration Practitioner with 20 years experience in Event Management, Immigration matters and secretarial duties mainly in the Automotive sector. Amelda is the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of Automotive Component Manufacturer, SJM Flex SA.
The Exporters Club is a non-profit making organisation for persons/companies involved in exporting, either directly or indirectly, or for persons/companies with an interest in exporting. The Club’s mission is to encourage more local firms to prepare themselves to take on the challenge of exporting whilst assisting existing exporters to become more globally competitive.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why a Butterfly Tattoo? #alanusesbutterfliestopredictthewind - 21 January 2020
- Come join the #Sub2hourBus - 20 January 2020
- Why I Want to Give Up Social Media - 20 January 2020
- Firearms recovered and suspects arrested - 19 January 2020
- What a birthday gift - 18 January 2020