Ambush marketing can cost events companies, organisers and sponsors exorbitant amounts of money. We are now in the process of having an Ambush Marketing Bylaw enacted for all events hosted in Nelson Mandela Bay, and need professionals in the industry and other stakeholders to give their input during a public participation session.
You have seen the newspaper advertisements and we would like to remind you to attend the most convenient session at the Port Elizabeth City Hall this week.
- Wednesday, 25 April 2018 from 10:00 – 11:00 for Sports federations and societies at the City Hall Reception
- Wednesday, 25 April 2018 from 13:00 – 14:00 for SMMEs at the City Hall Reception
- Thursday, 26 April 2018 from 10:00 – 11:00 for Local business chambers at the City Hall Reception
- Thursday, 26 April 2018 from 13:00 – 14:00 for Hospitality industry at the City Hall Reception
For the whole public participation programme until 4 May, select: http://www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za/NoticeView.aspx?ID=676
The draft Ambush Marketing Bylaw is available on our website at the following link:
All residents are invited to these sessions.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- SPCA Closure Averted - 10 January 2019
- Pay your traffic fines ONLY at the Traffic Department - 23 December 2018
- No ‘Christmas Box’ for Municipal Workers - 11 December 2018
- Walmer Area Water Shutdown - 29 November 2018
- Commitments from Bobani - 27 November 2018