Yours truly is amazed that MTN Executives thought that they could hoodwink Nigerian authorities with their technological jargon and condescending obsfucation. I mean, trying to bamboozle Nigerians is like teaching Tiger Woods the Basics of GOLF. What a futile exercise in trying to out-psyche the Kings of Africa when it comes to Monetary Sleight-Of-Hand.
South African Black Educational Snobs (BES) tend to think that their learning and/or qualifications mean that they have more wisdom and intelligence than anyone who doesn’t possess the same (or more) piece of paper.
In actual fact, education and /or qualifications never increase anyone’s Intelligence Quotient (I.Q) from birth until death, but only embellishes it.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- ‘Sex pest’ Breytenbach found at mother’s house near Mossel Bay – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Madibaz ready to apply themselves at USSA chess week – MyPR.co.za - 21 November 2019
- PP complaint leads to arrest of suspects allegedly involved in Siyenza toilet scandal - 21 November 2019