Yours truly is amazed that MTN Executives thought that they could hoodwink Nigerian authorities with their technological jargon and condescending obsfucation. I mean, trying to bamboozle Nigerians is like teaching Tiger Woods the Basics of GOLF. What a futile exercise in trying to out-psyche the Kings of Africa when it comes to Monetary Sleight-Of-Hand.
South African Black Educational Snobs (BES) tend to think that their learning and/or qualifications mean that they have more wisdom and intelligence than anyone who doesn’t possess the same (or more) piece of paper.
In actual fact, education and /or qualifications never increase anyone’s Intelligence Quotient (I.Q) from birth until death, but only embellishes it.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SAA flight forced into emergency landing due to ‘unusual odour’ – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 February 2020
- SAA plane forced into emergency landing due to ‘unusual odour’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 February 2020
- Silverwood hopes Buttler’s blistering T20 innings can spark revival in Test form – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 February 2020
- North West schools call off week-long shutdown – News from GroundUp - 17 February 2020
- Social grants will continue to be paid, say SASSA and Post Office – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020